Does diesel engines make your heart beat faster? Do you also enjoy tinkering and prefer to travel independently? How do you think about doing this to ships, yachts and trains all over the world or on an offshore island in the North Sea?
As a Service Engineer you are assured of a great technical challenge. You are the one who ensures that every engine performs optimally. You carry out maintenance and overhaul work on, among other things, our MTU engines for both our domestic and international customers. This work often takes place on location.
You are the calling card for our customers, which is why delivering quality and customer-oriented work are of paramount importance to you. In this position it is important that you know how to carry out the work with your technical skills and that you can solve problems yourself.
What do we ask of you?
Your flexibility comes in handy in this role as a Service Engineer. Due to your independence and responsibility, you can handle yourself well during your work on location at home but also abroad. In addition, with your good social skills you know how to reach and convince both customers and your colleagues.
Are you the man or woman with these skills?
- A completed MBO education in a technical direction (or equivalent). Experience working on diesel engines is an advantage;
- Preferably you have gained this experience in shipping;
- In addition to your mechanical qualities, some experience with electrical control systems is an advantage;
- Given the background of our customers, you have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are able to report daily on the work carried out
What do we offer
You will be working at a nice company where collegiality is of paramount importance. You will recognize us by a healthy dose of humor, a casual atmosphere and short lines. We value flexibility, we see and reward that, so you can expect the following from us.
- A gross starting salary that is in line with the market, excluding allowances;
- All overtime worked is paid at 200%, whether during the week or at the weekend;
- A company laptop and smartphone so you can do your work properly;
- A service van filled with the best Snap-on tools
- Training and educational opportunities to continue developing yourself; Offshore training, dealer training etc.
- Regular fun outings with the team
Interested? Apply now directly via email@example.com or +31 6 433 556 20